With our fresh spaces and warm service with a smile, we are redefining expectations at Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders. Our meeting spaces have been reimagined to ensure that we exceed the expectations of attendees, with an inviting atmosphere and the latest and greatest technology by Audio Visual Dynamics and free WiFi. Super fresh meals and snacks reflect Melbourne’s foodie culture.
It’s the perfect Melbourne base for your next event, meeting or conference – on the corner of Flinders Lane and Spencer Streets in the heart of the CBD, making it a breeze for those travelling to Melbourne on business. The Skybus and V-line terminals at Southern Cross Train Station are a 100 meter walk from our doorstep, making it easy to get to and from meetings and events at Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders. Plus getting around the city is easy with the hotel being conveniently located in the Free Tram Zone.
Behind our leafy urban facade, meetings attendees will be impressed by our fully renovated hotel which has been designed with the modern meeting attendee in mind. Each of our inspiring events spaces are flooded with natural light. Floor to ceiling windows reveal leafy city or pool views. We can accommodate everything from small meetings to cocktail functions with 100 delegates.
The event spaces: The Studio, The Arena, The Arcade and The Table, have been designed to reflect the best of Melbourne – arts, sports, fashion and food.
With impressive on-site, indoor and outdoor spaces to choose from, our expert team will help you craft an unforgettable event.
Discover our meetings and events spaces
Winter Warmer Day Delegate Package
Take advantage of our special $75 Winter Day Delegate
Package which includes these unique Winter Warmers:
- Jaffa Hot Chocolate served at morning tea break
- Chef’s Soup of the Day with homemade crostini served at afternoon tea
- Access to our undercover and heated outdoor terrace
for your breaks
- Arrival Nespresso coffee and Dilmah tea
- Chef’s selection morning and afternoon tea breaks with a delicious snack item like soup, Nespresso coffee and Dilmah tea
- Chefs selection generous working lunch spread in Sirocco Restaurant or on our undercover and heated pool terrace
- Delegate refreshments such as fresh fruit and mints
- Complimentary WiFi for meeting planner and delegates
- Motorised screen and whiteboard OR flipchart
This special is available for all events booked and held between 1st April 2019 to 31st August 2019.
Industry Specialists for meetings
We are the industry specialists for Pharmaceutical and medical industries. We understand the special requirements for meetings and events in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors and the need to comply with the Medicines Australia Code of Conduct.