With our fresh spaces and warm service with a smile, we are redefining expectations at Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders. Our meeting spaces have been reimagined to ensure that we exceed the expectations of attendees, with an inviting atmosphere and the latest and greatest technology by Audio Visual Dynamics and free WiFi. Super fresh meals and snacks reflect Melbourne’s foodie culture.
It’s the perfect Melbourne base for your next event, meeting or conference – on the corner of Flinders Lane and Spencer Streets in the heart of the CBD, making it a breeze for those travelling to Melbourne on business. The Skybus and V-line terminals at Southern Cross Train Station are a 100 meter walk from our doorstep, making it easy to get to and from meetings and events at Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders. Plus getting around the city is easy with the hotel being conveniently located in the Free Tram Zone.
Behind our leafy urban facade, meetings attendees will be impressed by our fully renovated hotel which has been designed with the modern meeting attendee in mind. Each of our inspiring events spaces are flooded with natural light. Floor to ceiling windows reveal leafy city or pool views. We can accommodate everything from small meetings to cocktail functions with 100 delegates.
The event spaces: The Studio, The Arena, The Arcade and The Table, have been designed to reflect the best of Melbourne – arts, sports, fashion and food.
With impressive on-site, indoor and outdoor spaces to choose from, our expert team will help you craft an unforgettable event.
Discover our meetings and events spaces
Day Delegate Package
$75 Per Person
- Arrival Nespresso coffee and Dilmah tea
- Chefs selection morning and afternoon tea breaks with a delicious snack item, Nespresso coffee and Dilmah tea
- Chefs selection generous working lunch spread in Sirocco Restaurant or on our pool terrace
- Delegate refreshments such as fresh fruit and mints
- Complimentary WiFi for meeting planner and delegates
- El Paletero hand made summer fruit flavoured popsicles served at your morning or afternoon tea break
- Exclusive access to our sun filled pool terrace for your breaks
- Motorised screen and whiteboard OR flipchart ( please note technical assistance is not included )
This special is available for all events booked and held before 28 February 2019.
Industry Specialists for meetings
We are the industry specialists for Pharmaceutical and medical industries. We understand the special requirements for meetings and events in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors and the need to comply with the Medicines Australia Code of Conduct.