The coffee world: MICE 2020 is coming to Melbourne from the 3th to 6th of November, 2020 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre. For all you coffee lovers and coffee addicts, this event is made solely for you!
What is MICE 2020?
The Melbourne International Coffee Expo (MICE) is known as the biggest, loudest and most exciting coffee event throughout Asia Pacific. MICE was first established in 2012 and has now become a must-attend event for all coffee fanatics in the community. Anticipate 11,000+ attendees; where MICE connects café owners, roasters, equipment manufacturers, service suppliers, coffee lovers and more to facilitate, drive and build business and networking opportunities.
The first week of November 2020, is the best week of the year as the Melbourne International Coffee Expo and Melbourne Coffee Week will celebrate everything that is coffee for a full 7 days!
Additionally, MICE is hosting the World Barista Championship (WBC) and World Brewers Cup (WBrC), showing the world how amazingly talented we Melbournians make, create and deliver coffee. MICE includes a Roasters Alley, showcasing over 25 local and international roasters.
Why you should attend MICE 2020
MICE 2020 is all about celebrating and indulging in coffee! Do we need to say anything more? The MICE event is for both exhibitors and coffee lover attendees.
Don’t you want to spend the day trying new and different coffees, test equipment and find the best superior suppliers for your business? That sounds like the perfect day for us!
The following events will be present at the MICE 2020:
• Roasters Alley – Grab and taste different brews from the best roasters in the country and discover your new favourite flavour!
• Origin Alley – Learn and discover where your coffee comes from and meet the farmers who grow the ‘magic’ and creates the world’s most addictive drink.
• Product Innovation Awards – Vote for your favourite and newest innovators from the exhibition to win the People’s Choice category.
• St. Ali Food Kiosks – Melbourne’s talented icon St. Ali will be taking over the kitchen at MICE 2020, so grab a bite to eat!
• Melbourne Coffee Week – Jam packed to celebrate everything that is coffee, with parties, product launches and expos.
• World Barista Championship & World’s Brewers Cup – About 100 talented people, domestic and International will take the stage to compete in the world championships for the World Title.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your tickets today and attend MICE 2020. Get ready, because you will be drinking and tasting a lot of coffee!
Why you should stay with us during MICE 2020
Melbourne International Coffee Expo (MICE 2020) at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) is located a 5 minute walk from the hotel.
Our team look forward to welcoming you to our hotel!Book Now