It has been four years since Pink has graced Australian shores with her Truth About Love tour, where she sold out of a venue record of 18 shows at Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne. Pink’s 2013 tour still stands as the biggest selling tour by a female artist (outselling Taylor Swift and Adele). Her previous tour Funhouse, sold out of 17 shows during her 2009 tour. It’s safe to say that Australia and in particular Melbourne, loves Pink.
In 2018 Pink will be gracing Melbourne with her Beautiful Trauma World Tour with 11 shows at Rod Laver Arena. If you’re asking why she chose Rod Laver Arena, her reason is because she wants to be up-close and personal to her fans and indoor arena shows provide an intimate surrounding where she can interact with all members of the crowd.
Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders is perfectly located in the Melbourne CBD. Take advantage of being in the free tram zone and tram it into the concert. It is a 15-minute journey via Yarra Tram’s Route 70- Waterfront City Docklands – Wattle Park from Stop 1 which is located at the corner of Flinders Street and Spencer Street (5 stops from the Rod Laver Arena Stop – 7B). It’s our guarantee that you will pay the best price, if you find a lower price , we’ll not only match that lower price, we’ll give you up to 5 times the IHG Rewards Club points (up to a maximum 40,000 points, only awarded to IHG Rewards Club members) on room rates for that stay.
Pink concert dates at Rod Laver Arena all available through Ticketek
Monday 16th July 2018 at 7:30pm
Tuesday 17th July 2018 at 7:30pm
Thursday 19th July 2018 at 7:30pm
Friday 20th July 2018 at 7:30pm
Sunday 22nd July 2018 at 7:30pm
Monday 23rd July 2018 at 7:30pm
Wednesday 25th July 2018 at 7:30pm
Friday 27th July 2018 at 7:30pm
Saturday 28th July 20187 at 7:30pm
Tuesday 28th>August 2018 at 7:30pm
Wednesday 29th August 2018 at 7:30pm
Ticket Prices* – A res $254.40 / B res $203.50 / C res $172.95 / D res $101.70 / GA $203.50
*Additional per transaction handling fees and delivery fees may apply. Full details available where you purchase tickets.
Live Nation (tour promotor) have announced that there is a limit of 4 tickets per transaction. It is also advised that only tickets sold through ticketing partner of Ticketek are valid for the shows. Tickets purchased through any other sources may not be valid and you may not be admitted to the show.
Fun facts about Pink
- Since the release of Beautiful Trauma on 13 October, the album has topped iTunes charts around the world, with lead singles What About Us, Beautiful Trauma and Revenge (with Eminem) showcasing her amazing range and ability.
- Over her stellar recording career, Pink has had four (soon to be 5) No. 1 albums in Australia with sales of more than 3.6 million units sold.
- Melbourne is Pinks biggest market per capita in the world, she played to over 250,000 fans during her Truth about Love Tour.
- Pinks first visit to Australia was 17 years ago with the promotion of her album Can’t Take Me Home
- Pinks favourite restaurants in Melbourne are The European and Café and Cucina.
Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders is close to Rod Laver Arena!
Save up to 10% of accommodation when you book direct with Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders. Did you know that Kids 12 and under Stay and Eat Free at our hotel? It’s our promise to you. Also when you book direct there is NO BOOKING FEE EVER!
Book as an IHG Rewards Club Member
IHG Reward Club members receive up to an extra 10% off accommodation, complimentary WiFi, no blackout dates on reward nights and exclusive accommodation promotional deals. Join here, it’s free!
Non IHG Rewards Club Member
Clicking the ‘BOOK NOW’ button above will direct you to the Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders booking engine. Your special offer will be populated once you have entered your dates of stay.
or call 1800 HOTELS (1800 468 357)
Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders refurbishment has been completed!
Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders have completed a multi-million dollar refurbishment this includes all guest floors and guest corridors. The upgrades include:
- All room furnishings, beds and furniture have been updated to state of the art design and technology
- Bathrooms have been upgraded with an oversized shower and window installed to allow natural light into the room.
- New electric window shades have been installed to ensure natural light with your choice of complete block out or sheer coverage.
- Media Hubs have been installed to work with our Full HD Tv’s, this includes HDMI and USB connections.
Terms and conditions:
Rates are per room per night and subject to availability. Bookings must be made 3 days prior to check in. Full non-refundable pre-payment is required at the time of booking. To make family travel even easier, kids under 12 stay and eat free at Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders.
Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day at Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders when dining with two paying adults.