Terms and Conditions of Instagram and Facebook Festive Giveaways:
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Overall Survey and Promotion runs from 18 December until 12:00pm 31 December 2019.
- The winners will be announced on social media on 8 January 2020.
- The promotion will be run concurrently on Facebook and Instagram.
- The promotion is a game of skill not chance.
- The promotion is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over. Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, including but not limited to IHG, in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish.
- Prize for Facebook is as follows:
– A one night stay in our Glamp Inn Package Room, 4 tickets for SEA LIFE Melbourne, 4 tickets for KAWS at the NGV and 4 tickets for Skybus Return Transfers from Melbourne Airport.
- The prize will be awarded on the entry deemed to be most original by the staff at Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders
- Flights, Transfers and spending money are not included in the prize.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or LinkedIn. Standard terms and conditions apply. Entrants acknowledge that all content posted on Facebook and LinkedIn must be in accordance with Facebook and LinkedIn terms and conditions.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters, the Promoters reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoters (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize; or (g) arising in any other way out of the promotion.