We have partnered with Temple & Webster for the ultimate kids Glamp-In Experience
With the adults enjoying the newly refurbished hotel room, the kids can jump into a world of make-believe and fun with their very own tee-pee, blankets and games in the surroundings of their own personal tree house in the Melbourne CBD.
The package includes:
- A stay in the exclusive Temple & Webster Glamp-in setup. We have set up the room with a tee-pee, blankets, toys and books which has been designed for kids of all ages!
- Buffet breakfast for 2 adults plus don’t forget that it’s the Holiday Inn brand promise that kids 12 and under stay and eat free!
- A set of exclusive Holiday Inn Chatterbox Conversation Cards to take home
- A $20 coupon for the Temple & Webster online store, to help recreate the experience at home
To book this package please follow these important instructions
- Click BOOK NOW above
- Please add your preferred travel dates by clicking the Change Search drop down ARROW in the top right hand corner, enter:
– Your Travel Dates – must be 7 days in advance
– Number of Adults and Children
– Then click search
- Select the 2 Bed Executive Nonsmoking room
- Confirm the Glamp-In Package by clicking SELECT RATE
- Complete your personal details and finalise your booking by selecting BOOK RESERVATION
Note: This package must be booked 7 days in advance.
For further instructions or help making a booking, please contact our reservations team:
Telephone 03 9629 4111 and select option 1
What Lucy Sutherland, Commercial Director from Temple & Webster has to say about the package
Temple & Webster were thrilled to work with Holiday Inn to create the Kids Glamping Package. We selected a range of our favourite pieces to ensure that kids of any age would love spending time in this fun zone, and hope it brings joy and a sense of fun to their stay.
Meet the girls featured in our Glamp-In photos
Isabella and Eliza are the daughters of Every Day Mumma Samantha Monoghan. Long time viewers of the hit Channel 10 TV show “Offspring” may recognise Isabella, as she played Zoe Proudman from eight months old!
What makes Melbourne the ultimate family holiday spot
Let this video show parents, why Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders is the best place to spend time with family in Melbourne
Why should you choose Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders?
Kemmons Wilson started the Holiday Inn brand in 1952 with the belief that families shouldn’t have below standard accommodation just because they have kids.
Moving forward to 2018 we have taken that just a little step further. From our amazing front guest experience staff to our housekeepers all of us know that the joy of travel starts with a smile.
Kids upon check-in will be entertained with their own kids packs and don’t forget if they are 12 and under they will Stay and Eat Free (with a paying adult)