Get up to 30% off a little Easter indulgence in our newly refurbished hotel rooms
Easter in Melbourne is when the city truly shines. The city is dusted in the colours of dried autumn leaves and with the mild weather it makes it the perfect time to visit the city.
Easter accommodation promotion:
- Members of IHG Rewards Club will save up to 30% off accommodation. If your not a member, it’s free to join
- For stays from now until 30 September 2018
- The hotel rooms have recently been renovated – rooms feature comfortable pillowtop beds, big smart TV’s with HDMI and USB connectivity and awesome showers
- Free wifi for all guests
- Kids at Holiday Inn Stay and Eat Free all year round! learn more
Whether you are planning a holiday with friends, family or solo, Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders is perfectly located to make sure that you experience the joy of travelling in Melbourne CBD.
Clicking the ‘BOOK NOW’ button above will direct you to the Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders accommodation booking engine.
Discover what makes Melbourne special during Easter
Proud to have been voted the worlds most liveable city for the last six years running, discover why Melbourne is at it’s best during Easter Holidays. Melbourne events come alive with Moomba, Priscilla – Queen of the Desert, Beautiful: The Carole King Musical and the AFL returning for 2018 filling the city’s calendar. There is something for everyone!
Formula 1 Grand Prix
In 2018 the Formula 1 Grand Prix will be held between 22 to 25 March at Albert Park, and is one of the biggest events on the Melbourne sporting calendar.
Watch as some of the fastest cars in the world leave their mark on the Albert Park circuit to open the 2018 season. As one of the biggest playground for some of the worlds biggest stars, you can either soak up the glamour or watch the cars go full throttle.
People of all ages will enjoy the electrifying atmosphere, as Australia’s very own Daniel Ricciardo vies for a podium in front of his home crowd.
LIGHT RAIL GP EXPRESS
Spencer Street (corner Collins Street) to Gates 1 and 2
Thursday and Friday: Trams will run as per usual schedule (not express). Peak Times: 7-8 minute intervals.
Saturday and Sunday: Peak Times: 4-5 minute intervals.
CLARENDON STREET GP EXPRESS
Spencer Street (corner Collins Street) to Gate 3
- Thursday and Friday: Trams will run as per usual schedule (not express). Peak Times: 8-10 minute intervals.
- Saturday and Sunday: 5-6 minute intervals.
The best musicals and musical artists are visiting our city
During Autumn Melbourne does not stop and this year is no different. There is something for all ages, with plenty of activities happening throughout the next few months. Holiday Inn Melbourne have done the research, so that you don’t have too!
- Ed Sheeran returns to Melbourne for his ÷ world tour at Etihad Stadium on 9-12 March. learn more
- James Blunt is bringing his Afterlove tour to Melbourne on 16 March at Palais Theatre. learn more
- Sheryl Crow and Melissa Etheridge will perform in a double headlining tour on 6 April at Margaret Court Arena. purchase tickets
- Seal returns to Hamer Hall with an Orchestra on 6 April. learn more
- Lionel Richie brings his all the hits tour on 8 April to Rod Laver Arena. learn more
- Priscilla Queen of the Desert: The Musical is at the Regent Theatre from now until April 29. purchase tickets
- The World’s largest production of Grease comes to Melbourne on 13-15 April at Hisense Arena. learn more
- Halsey graces Melbourne Court Arena on 21 April. see her live
- Harry Styles tours Australia solo for his Live on Tour on 24 April at Hisense Arena. purchase tickets
- The wildly acclaimed The Killers return to Hisense Arena for shows from 4-6 May. learn more
- Imagine Dragons storm Australia for their Evolve world tour on 14 & 15 May. learn more
- Discover the story of Carole King through Beautiful: The Carole King Musical at her Majesty’s Theatre. purchase tickets
Food and wine showcase the best of Melbourne
Make the most of the city’s food and wine festivals in March, April and May. We showcase our city’s culinary culture with the Melbourne Food and Wine Festival, River Graze, Wine and Cheese Festival and Good Beer Week. These events attract visitors from all over the world.
Discover why Melbourne was awarded the SportBusiness Ultimate City of the Decade
In 2016 Melbourne was awarded the SportBusiness Ultimate City of the Decade, which reconfirms our claim to be the best sporting city in the world. Iconic Melbourne venues include MCG, Etihad Stadium and AAMI Park which all host world class events all year round, no matter the season. Autumn is when some of the world’s best events come to town and our world-class stadium precincts shine.
The question on all AFL fans lips is, was Richmond’s Grand Final win a fluke? Will they be able to prove to all AFL fans that 2017 was not a one time only occasion? Richmond will have a chance to prove itself when the Australian Football League season starts on Thursday 22 March with their game against Carlton at the MCG.
For those that enjoy NRL, Melbourne Storm return to AAMI Park for 2018 on Thursday 22 March 2018 with a game against finalists the North Queensland Cowboys in round 3. With 11 exciting home games, there is no excuse to miss our only rugby league team with Billy Slater and Cameron Smith leading an all-star squad of emerging talent.
Make the most of Melbourne and stay in newly refurbished accommodation at Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders. Check out our hotel deals and packages which have thoughtfully designed to ensure that you make the most of your Melbourne stay. Our best price guarantee ensures when you book direct, you will get the best deal.
Kids under 12 Stay and Eat Free at Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders too!
Terms and conditions:
Rates are per room per night and subject to availability. Bookings must be made 3 days prior to check in. Full non-refundable pre-payment is required at the time of booking.
To make family travel even easier, kids under 12 stay and eat free at Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders.
Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day at Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders when dining with two paying adults.