Sale ends 5 August 19. Rest easy in our refined rooms and suites with our Melbourne Hotel Deal.
For further instructions or help making a booking, please contact our reservations team:
Telephone +61 3 9629 4111 and select option 1
Holidays in Melbourne
There are many types of holidays – staycations, family holidays or romantic weekends away. No matter the occasion, our city will keep you entertained with a wide range of activities that are sure to suit all.
Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders have put a list together (or check our weekly updated What’s on in Melbourne blog) of activities for all ages and all budgets.
Staycations in Melbourne
- Visit Holey Moley Golf Club. It is a mini-golf course, work of art and all-out cool hub rolled into one.
- See an AFL game at the traditional home of footy, the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) – It all starts on 21 March.
- Laugh til you cry at Muriel’s Wedding The Musical which is on at Her Majesty’s Theater from 12 March.
- Discover the very best of art and culture at the NGV . The Krystyna Campbell-Pretty Fashion Gift is currently on show at the National Gallery of Victoria.
Family Holiday Activities in Melbourne
- Take the kids to see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. It is exclusively at The Princess Theatre in Melbourne and will not visit other Australian cities.
- Glamp-in at Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders… it’s like your own personal tree house!
- Discover what’s on this Winter in Melbourne for families
Romantic Weekend Away in Melbourne
- Discover our romantic Melbourne Escape and enjoy a bottle of sparkling wine, chocolates and late checkout.
- Visit Trinket for a drink or two. Experience an old world bar with plenty of vintage charm.
- See Melbourne’s amazing skyline on the Melbourne Star Observation Wheel. It provides 360 degree panoramic views of Melbourne.
- Just 90 minutes away from Melbourne is the Peninsula Hot Springs. It provides idyllic scenery and spa services to help you relax.
What makes our hotel the best place to spend your holiday’s?
Make the most of Melbourne and stay with us during your Melbourne Holiday. Check out our hotel promotions with a range of deals and packages designed to ensure you get the most out of your stay with us. Our best price guarantee ensures when you book direct, you will get the best deal.
Did you know that kids under 12 Stay and Eat Free?
We are located right on the doorstep of Southern Cross Train Station, which makes getting to your destination a breeze. We are also located in the free tram zone which makes it easy to get all around Melbourne.
Terms and conditions:
Rates are per room per night and subject to availability. Bookings must be made 3 days prior to check in. Full non-refundable pre-payment is required at the time of booking.
To make family travel even easier, kids under 12 stay and eat free. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day when dining with two paying adults.