Rest easy in our refurbished rooms with our Easter Melbourne Hotel Deal. Plus Kids at Holiday Inn under 12 Stay and Eat Free! learn more
Earn FREE NIGHTS FASTER during the Easter Melbourne Hotel Deal which gives you more opportunity to earn with our IHG Rewards Club promotion. Valid for stays between now and 30 April 2019. Register Today.
For further instructions or help making a booking, please contact our reservations team:
Telephone +61 3 9629 4111 and select option 1
Holidays in Melbourne
There are many types of holidays – staycations, family holidays or romantic weekends away. No matter the occasion, our city will keep you entertained with a wide range of activities that are sure to suit all.
Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders have put a list together (or check our weekly updated What’s on in Melbourne blog) of activities for all ages and all budgets.
Staycations in Melbourne
- Visit Holey Moley Golf Club. It is a mini-golf course, work of art and all-out cool hub rolled into one.
- See an AFL game at the traditional home of footy, the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) – It all starts on 21 March.
- Laugh til you cry at Muriel’s Wedding The Musical which is on at Her Majesty’s Theater from 12 March.
- Discover the very best of art and culture at the NGV . Choose from Escher x Nendo – Between Two Worlds until 7 April or The Krystyna Campbell-Pretty Fashion Gift from 1 March.
Family Holiday Activities in Melbourne
- Do the Run for the Kids with the family on 7 April, with both courses going on the Bolte Bridge. This year it will start in the Docklands.
- Visit the museum that is dedicated to all things sweet. Sugar Republic returns to Melbourne for it’s 2019 season at Myer Melbourne.
- Take the kids to see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. It is exclusively at The Princess Theatre in Melbourne and will not visit other Australian cities.
- Glamp-in at Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders… it’s like your own personal tree house!
Romantic Weekend Away in Melbourne
- Discover our romantic Melbourne Escape and enjoy a bottle of sparkling wine, chocolates and late checkout.
- Visit Trinket for a drink or two. Experience an old world bar with plenty of vintage charm.
- Experience Melbourne with a vintage touch with dinner on the Colonial Tramcar.
- See Melbourne’s amazing skyline on the Melbourne Star Observation Wheel. It provides 360 degree panoramic views of Melbourne.
- Just 90 minutes away from Melbourne is the Peninsula Hot Springs. It provides idyllic scenery and spa services to help you relax.
- For a more musical approach, The Jersey Boys are back. See them at The Regent Theatre in Melbourne for a limited time until 14 April.
What makes our hotel the best place to spend your holiday’s?
Make the most of Melbourne and stay with us during your Melbourne Holiday. Check out our hotel promotions with a range of deals and packages designed to ensure you get the most out of your stay with us. Our best price guarantee ensures when you book direct, you will get the best deal.
Did you know that kids under 12 Stay and Eat Free?
We are located right on the doorstep of Southern Cross Train Station, which makes getting to your destination a breeze. We are also located in the free tram zone which makes it easy to get all around Melbourne.
Terms and conditions:
Rates are per room per night and subject to availability. Bookings must be made 3 days prior to check in. Full non-refundable pre-payment is required at the time of booking.
To make family travel even easier, kids under 12 stay and eat free. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day when dining with two paying adults.