It’s that time of the year, where you shower your partner with lots of love, presents and of course chocolate. Got no plans? No problem. We have put together our Valentine’s Day in Melbourne Ideas so that you don’t need to do the research.
Valentine’s Day In Melbourne Ideas
- For all those cheesy and romantic couples, this one is for you! Take a romantic carriage tour around Melbourne fit for a King and Queen. With various duration’s, the horse drawn carriage ride can take you around the CBD, highlighting Melbourne’s beautiful gardens while enjoying the open air. Available at Melbourne Horse & Carriage Tours for prices and packages.
- For those lovers who want to spurge, and make their Valentine’s Day 2020 an unforgettable one, make sure to book a scenic helicopter tour taking you above and around Melbourne. Truly an experience made to be shared together on Valentine’s Day, lasting 18-22 minutes above ground, get your tickets now at RedBalloon.
- Take your love one on a romantic sunset river cruise around Docklands and Melbourne. Watch the sun go down with your partner, while enjoying food from the buffet. This 3 and a half hour cruise also includes drinks and a live DJ on deck for your entertainment pleasures.
- Can’t find a place to have dinner? Look no more, because Melbourne has many places that provide high quality food along with the lovely view of the Yarra River. Take a stroll around Southbank and take your pick of the many restaurants situated along the river to have your romantic dinner with your partner. Enjoy a lovely meal for 2 at The Meat and Wine Co. at Southbank, guaranteeing you and your partner with full bellies for the night. Make sure to book a reservation to secure your spot on Valentine’s Day.
We have also put together some low key Valentine’s Day in Melbourne Ideas
- Go to our many cinemas scattered around Melbourne and enjoy a movie with popcorn and drinks for 2.
- Enjoy a lovely picnic lunch in one of Melbourne’s many gardens such as the renowned Royal Botanical Gardens. A peaceful area for you and your partner to talk and eat.
- Book a relaxing day spa for you and your partner, in the CBD. Can’t choose? Try Sakura Lounge in Warburton Lane providing Japanese styled massages and hydrating facials with the option of being served tea, champagne and sweets throughout. How relaxing!
Stay the Night at Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders in our Spencer Suite
After a full day of splendid activities with your partner, make sure to join us, for an exclusive night stay in our beautiful Spencer Suite. Treat yourself and your partner to our romantic suites, with adoring views to fall asleep and wake up to with our Melbourne Escape Package.
February 14th is right round the corner, make sure to plan a fantastic and romantic day in the city this 2020. We hope that our Valentine’s Day in Melbourne Ideas have helped plan the special day of the year.